Sr. Vice President, Office - Healthcare • Canada
Ryan has been advising clients in the office and retail market since 2001 with Cushman & Wakefield. He is responsible for working within the Client Advisory Services Group that includes Matthew Stesco, Scott Stoneburgh and Sydney Oslund, focusing on leasing brokerage, and has extensive experience in the financial, technology, and education as well as providing specialized advisory services for healthcare & life science.
Ryan specializes in representing tenants in strategically negotiating lease renewals, relocations and consolidations and has completed over 700 transactions since joining the firm. His strengths include a thorough understanding of negotiation, valuation, real estate finance, investment analysis and real estate law.
- Toronto Transit Commission
- Hamilton Heath Sciences
- St. Michael’s Hospital
- College of Sports Media
- Worldwide representation of International Language Schools of Canada
- Tenant Portfolio Management
- Market & Financial Analysis
- Site Selection
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate Management, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
For Lease • Office
40 King Street West, #1700
Toronto, ON M5H 3Y2