Senior Director, Project Management • Canada
Tej is a Senior Director, Project & Development Services for Cushman & Wakefield, based out of Calgary. Tej has been involved in Project & Facilities Management within the real estate industry for over 20 years. He has provided extensive real estate solutions across all Canadian markets and sectors and brings a diverse skill-set showcasing his proven ability in true cradle to grave concept delivery within the Interior/Architectural Design, Engineering, Construction, Furniture Fixtures & Equipment, Security, Information Technology, Audio Visual and Move Management expertise. His experience has led him in completing various successful and award-winning projects locally, nationally, and globally in the fields of corporate commercial, retail, mixed use and industrial facilities.
Tej applies strict standards of project and priority management fundamentals, as well as methodologies and tools which has resulted in a proven track record of successful assignment completions that are in line with schedule, budget, and client parameters. His proven playbooks and processes with strategic alliance resources have consistently controlled time consumption with increased productivity to exceed all client expectations. Tej has demonstrated true leadership in client representation which further exemplifies his passion for achieving the highest level of core results. Bringing extensive knowledge of governance modeling, dynamic communications management, issues resolution, value engineering and innovative thinking has led him in achieving unmatched results for his clients.
Tej has a thorough understanding of all aspects of large projects and programs of works, from financial modeling, to delivery options and methods, to operations and maintenance factors. Working with client groups at all levels, he strives to bring the very best value solution to any issue or challenge inherent to a project or task.
- Cushman & Wakefield – Top Global Occupier Services Performer National Award: Project & Development Services
- CB Richard Ellis – Project Management Recognition Global Award Recipient.
- MasterCard – Exchange Tower 475 Howe Street Vancouver, BC – 50,000 RSF TI
- Stanley Black & Decker – 1515 Broadway Street Port Coquitlam, BC – 10,500 RSF TI
- EY – Epcor Tower 10423 - 101 Street N.W., Edmonton, AB – 20,588 RSF fast track relocation project
- EY – Calgary City Centre 215 – 2nd Street S.W., Calgary, AB – 53,268 RFS new facility TI
- MaxLinear – Willingdon Park 4370 Still Creek Drive, Burnaby, BC – 13,705 RFS tech sector facility design build
- Sophos – 777 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC – 32,230 RSF advanced internet IT & Security facility design build
- UBER – 10180 105th Street N.W., Edmonton, AB – 1,447 RFS office renovation in occupied space
- Sun Life Financial – Western Canadian Portfolio (Edmonton/Calgary/Burnaby/Vancouver)
- Morneau Shepell – 411 Dunsmuir, Vancouver, BC – 37,000 SF phased renovations and consolidation project
- Wells Fargo – Western Canadian Portfolio (Calgary/Vancouver) TI projects ranging from 3,000 – 15,000 SF
- KRAFT & Mondelez – 4370 Still Creek Drive, Burnaby, BC– 6,000 SF 6,054 SF fit-out renovation overseeing the Landlord in their turnkey model
- Ericsson – Ottawa & Vancouver Projects consisting of specialized lab/research space, tenant improvements to office space, capital assets management along with infrastructure planning assessments
- Microsoft – 858 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC – 36,000 SF facility renovation for Research & Development for Microsoft gaming division
- HSBC Software House - 3383 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC – 146,000 SF New Build-to-Suit facility for global software development centre
- BP Canada Energy Company – 240- 4th Avenue S.W. Calgary, AB - 46,720 SF facility renovation for a state-of-the-art trading floor & data centre
- Deutsche Bank AG – 888 – 3rd Street S.W., Calgary, AB – 8,000 SF Trading Floor & Office Renovations
- Miller Thompson – Western Canadian Place 700-9th Avenue S.W., Calgary, AB – 29,960 RSF multi-stage renovation project with extensive feasibility studies involving new company branding and design standards
Article • eCommerce
Article • Logistics