Juan Carlos Ulloa
Executive Managing Director • Mexico
Juan Carlos Ulloa is an Executive Managing Director and Mexico/Central America Lead for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, based out of Mexico City. With more than 20 years of experience in Corporate Real Estate, Juan Carlos is directly responsible for working with national and international corporations in their real estate needs with successful and prominent achievements. He specializes in Consulting Assignments, Advisory, and Valuation work for Corporations.
Juan Carlos joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1996, and shortly after, he formed a regional market-leading team with consistent success.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Construction Management
- Bachelor’s Degree, Architecture
- Real Estate Diploma, ITAM Institute (ICEI-Commercial and Industrial Institute) and AMPI (Certified Real Estate Professional)
- Designated Fellow, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Associate Member, Appraisal Institute (#533759)
Insights • Occupier
It is possible for 40% of ventilated air to come from outside and provide a safe return to the office.