Our report provides insights into the Draft Master Plan 2019 of the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) of Singapore, including
- CBD Incentive Scheme implications
- Suggestions to property developers in relation to the CBD Incentive Scheme
- Implications of the increase in plot ratios for CBD land parcels
- Outlook for the developments along Orchard Road
- Opportunities for tech companies in one-north
Some of the key highlights for property developers include:
- Due to the potential wave of conversions of office developments into residential properties and hotels, office supply could be even tighter in the medium term.
- The increase in plot ratios for numerous CBD land parcels provides an impetus for landlords of ageing assets in prime locations to redevelop their properties.
- More tech companies are moving their headquarters to the one-north precinct, thus providing opportunities around the area for residential property developers.