Our report covers the state of the residential collective sale market in Singapore, including:
- Residential collective transaction value trends from 2016 to 2017
- Collective sale market insights for 2018
- Top largest residential collective sales for both freehold and leasehold properties
- Top 5 most under-supplied districts
- Freehold property opportunities
Some of the key highlights for property developers include:
- After being dormant for years, the residential collective sale market in Singapore began to pick up in 2016, with market activity continuing to rise until 2018.
- Considering the potential oversupply in certain districts due to the volume of collective sales and GLS sites, developers may find under-supplied districts more appealing.
- In 2018, there were around 25,500 99-year leasehold units compared with 4,900 freehold units, which presents an opportunity for developers who prefer freehold properties.