Partner, Co – Head of Hospitality • Spain
"To know of first-hand the evolution of Spanish hotel sector during the last 25 years has allowed me to advise not only in projects but in hotel trends. This vision is the experience of more than 300 consultancy and transaction projects. Values such as expert knowledge, proximity to the investors as well as the hoteliers are the strength of our hospitality department of Cushman & Wakefield Spain."
Bruno is a Partner co-head of Hospitality Spain of Cushman & Wakefield since 2019. With over 25 years of experience the hotel industry, he has worked in international companies such as Horwath and Mazars, with leadership positions and projects in over 25 countries. He founded his own company Magma Hospitality Consulting in 2004 and after 15 years co-leading his company, he joined Cushman & Wakefield as a Partner in the Hospitality department.
- Hotel valuations in Spain and abroad.
- Feasibility and market studies for the development of all types of hotel asset classes.
- Operationals audits.
- Development of strategy and investment plans in the hotel industry for investment groups.
- Asset and interim hotel management.
- Operator research.
- Brokerage and Capital Markets.