Cristina Pérez de Zabalza
Partner, Head of Retail Leasing Business Development • Spain
Cristina joint Cushman & Wakefield in 1997 to establish the area of Letting of Shopping Centres for the company. Through all these years, she has developed different roles always related with the Shopping centres and Retail Parks area. At this moment, she runs the Shopping Centres and Retail Parks letting department for the Company. She is also a member of the EMEA Retail Board at Cushman & Wakefield.
- Eurofund Investment for the scheme Promenade Lleida
- Redevco and the refurbishment of Parque Corredor
- Realia, Activum, Nuveen, etc
- Main schemes under development: Intu Costa del Sol (temporally stopped).
Cristina manages and coordinates contact with clients, while working on the communication and strategies between developers and their clients, along with her team. She is also responsible of the refurbishment of the centres.
- She is also responsible of keeping updated relation with main tenants acting in Spain.
- She has an extensive experience in projects of all types of commercial assets developed in Spain.
- Cristina is also responsible for the supervision of feasibility studies, related to the retail area.
Cristina is actively involved in the preparation/design of the ideal retail mix for each scheme, advice on the internal layout and distribution of common areas and individual units, gives guidance on asking rents, maintains direct contact with tenants, etc…
Main schemes to point out: Parque Principado, in Asturias,first Shopping centres adquired by Intu in Spain and recently sold to ECE.