Associate, Living • Spain
Miles joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2011. He has spent the majority of his time at C&W in Valuation & Advisory where he has focused on projects for national and international clients including investment funds, developers, institutional and financial groups, occupiers and banks. He has been involved in instructions from a number of leading funds, property companies and banks in Spain and some of his major successes are:
- Periodic valuations of mixed real estate portfolios for internal accounts and financial reporting purposes on behalf of investment funds and property companies.
- Real estate valuation for national and international banks and lending institutions for loan security and mortgage lending purposes.
- Due diligence consulting and advisory for asset-level commercial real estate divestment and acquisition.
Real estate portfolio valuation and analysis as collateral for distressed loan acquisition and credit purchase on behalf of international investors and funds.
Since 2017 Miles has specialized in operational real estate advisory, primarily student accommodation, senior accommodation (nursing homes, senior resorts, etc.) and BTR / PRS. In January 2021 he moved to the Capital Market Group to focus exclusively on Living & Residential.
- Nuveen Real Estate, UBS, Pontegadea, Intu, Redevco, GMP, AXA Real Estate, LSGIE, Carmila, Zurich Financial Services, Corestate and LaSalle IM amongst others. Goldman Sachs, Hypothekenbank Frankfurt, Aareal Bank, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley, Deka Bank, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Banco Santander, BBVA, Royal Bank of Scotland and ING Real Estate Finance.
- Cerberus Capital Management, Drago Capital, Perella Weinberg Partners, Talus Real Estate, Centerbridge Partners, Värde Partners, Hayfin Capital Management, Grosvenor Fund, AEW Europe, Doughty Hanson, Intu Properties.