The Energy sector is going through a period of rapid change and we can help you get ahead of the industry’s toughest challenges with a collaborative, insightful and entrepreneurial approach.
The Energy industry is going through a period of rapid change and disruption and Real Estate teams are being challenged with many issues including:
- A portfolio that is flexible enough to deal with the inherent volatility of the energy markets
- Real estate to both the upstream and downstream businesses and their Hiindividual needs
- To the shift to renewable energy and the growing shale industry and ensuring your real estate portfolio is ready to support
- Due Diligence supporting multiple asset types in diverse geographies
- HSSE requirements in the end-to-end process
- Diverse real-estate portfolio often encompassing office, industrial, residential (including compounds), port and air side facilities, requires a multi-disciplined Real Estate partner
- Emerging market strategy to support the entire business
- Shift to a more flexible work-place environment to ensure a positive workplace experience for employees
Cushman & Wakefield’s Energy Sector Group is made up of a range of experts including transaction professionals, projects managers, emerging markets experts, HSSE specialists each with the expertise and skills to provide insightful, smart and effective real estate solutions too help support and achieve your organisational business goals and objectives.