Upon graduating from the New Brunswick Community College, Adam quickly gravitated to the world of Commercial Real Estate. His natural ability to connect with people and deliver results was a obvious fit for the industry.
Adam joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in 2013, working alongside seasoned industry professionals. He has since built his own book of business, specializing in the sales and leasing of industrial and investment real estate. Adam delivers value to clients through education, unique solutions and negotiating a successful deal.
A native of New Brunswick, he is heavily involved in the community as a member of the Greater Moncton Men’s Progress Club and sits on the Board of Directors for Livingston Outdoor Adventures.
- Industrial Occupier Services
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Industrial Site Selection
- Client Relationship Management
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Maritime Ontario
- Bridgestone Tires
- Pro REIT
- Fairview Fittings
- Colston Properties
- Birks Medal Recipient, for displaying leadership
- Member, Greater Moncton Men’s Progress Club
- Board Member, Livingston Outdoor Adventures
- Member, New Brunswick Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association