Executive Vice President, Office • Canada
Julian Brandon, Senior Vice President, Office Leasing for Cushman & Wakefield, is based out of Toronto and has been with the firm since 1992. He works within the Client Advisory Services business unit and is a member of the Strategic Transaction Management Group. As a major account service provider, he specializes in Tenant Advisory, Listing and Leasing, and Portfolio Management.
Julian’s strengths include advanced negotiation skills, strategic advisory, adept management of the transaction process, interpreting and creating innovative financial deal scenarios and an ability to produce concise comparative analyses with National and International experience.
Julian has completed over 700 lease transactions valued over $3 Billion on behalf of his clients in major cities across Canada, USA, and Europe. One of Julian’s largest and most complex assignments was the site selection and negotiation for a 700,000 square foot anchor tenancy for Canadian Tire that will kick-off a new office development in Toronto.
Julian is a Graduate of Wilfrid Laurier University’s Honours Bachelor of Business Administration Program, (Co-op Stream) majoring in Finance and Marketing. During his studies, he spent a year in the finance department at one of Toronto’s largest condominium developers. He is a member of RECO / Corenet / TREB.
- 26 President’s Round Table and Chairman’s Circle Awards for outstanding annual achievement.
- Ranked one of Cushman & Wakefield Canada’s Top 10 sales professionals for 2016 and 2017.
- NAIOP | Office Deal of the Year Winner | CI Investments | 245,000 rentable square feet
- NAIOP | Office Deal of the Year Finalist | Fraser Milner Law Firm | 130,000 rentable square feet
- NAIOP | Office Deal of the Year Winner | BMO Financial | 135,000 rentable square feet
- NAIOP | Office Deal of the Year Finalist | KPMG LLP | 300,000 rentable square feet
- Zurich Insurance
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Mercedes Benz Canada
- Bell Canada
- Canadian Tire
- Live Nation
- CI Investments
- KPMG LLP
- Dentons Law (FMC LLP)
- Miller Thomson Law
- Motorola Canada
- VW Audi Canada
- RSM Canada
- Canadian Tire Head Office
- BMO Nesbitt
- Cap Gemini
- Dominion of Canada Insurance
- Parkland Fuels (Pioneer Energy)
- Torstar Corporation
- CI Investments 245,000 SF Office Procurement
- CI Investments 100,000 SF Office Procurement
- Canadian Tire 700,000 SF Office Procurement
- OTPP340,000 SF Office Procurement
- KPMG 300,000 SF Office Procurement
- RSM Canada 80,000 SF Office Procurement and Expansion
Article • Data Center
MarketBeat • Insights
À louer • Office
2 Queen Street East, #1200
Toronto, ON M5C 3G7