Associate Vice President • Canada
Kathleen is an Associate Vice President on the institutional team within Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation and Advisory, based in our head office in Toronto. The Valuation & Advisory group provides services including appraisals, highest and best use analyses, and rental analyses, along with specialized expertise in various industry sectors.
Kathleen joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2015, after completing an internship the year prior as part of the MBA program at Dalhousie University. Her work has made her experienced in valuation, consulting, and financial modelling of various asset types.
Kathleen focuses on the research and analysis of retail and office properties across Canada. She has worked on the appraisal of enclosed malls in most major markets including Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Halifax.
The majority of Kathleen’s work is for the purposes of financial reporting and financing. In the last seven years, she assisted in the appraisal of billions of dollars’ worth of institutional retail and office assets across the GTA and Canada.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Committee Member for the Women’s Integrated Network at Cushman and Wakefield
- Post Graduate Certificate in Valuation, University of British Columbia
- Master of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
- Honours Bachelor of Science, Psychology, St. Francis Xavier University