Partner - CW Edmonton • Canada
B. Comm. •
Shane began his career in commercial real estate with the company 18 years ago and became a partner of the firm in 2005. Shane specializes in office leasing, site selection and sales, and has represented several medium and large office tenants, as well as many landlords. He heads up the office leasing division at Cushman & Wakefield Edmonton, which is comprised of 5 associates, 1 sales assistant and 1 team coordinator. To date, he has been involved in over 750 transactions, leased in excess of 3,400,000 square feet of office space and has sold 94 owner/user investment office properties.
Shane enjoys meeting people, learning about their business and applying his real estate expertise to enhance their bottom line. Commercial real estate provides this opportunity which he finds extremely rewarding whether he is helping clients renew their leases, relocate their office, and buy and/or sell their properties.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Alberta (1992)
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Alberta (1996)
Shane volunteers annually for the United Way Campaign, the United Jewish Appeal and at Beth Israel Synagogue. As well, he coaches minor league soccer.
- Magna IV Engineering - 54,000 SF
- Investors Group (Multiple locations) - 32,000 SF
- United Way - 30,000 SF
- Sun Life Financial (Multiple locations) - 23,000 SF
- Lehigh Inland Cement - 20,500 SF
- Firma Foreign Exchange - 19,000 SF
- Aviva Canada - 18,000 SF
- Rogers Media (Multiple locations) - 18,000 SF
- RJC Engineering - 12,500 SF
- Matrix Solutions, Inc. - 12,000 SF
- CA School of Business - 10,300 SF
- ONPA Architects - 10,000 SF
- Chivers Carpenter Lawyers - 8,600 SF
- Affinity Dental - 7,500 SF
- Recruitment Partners - 6,000 SF
- Jasper Place Orthodontics - 4,000 SF
- Trail Orthodontics - 3,000 SF