The Edge has always been a medium for us to explore the ideas and innovations emerging around us. Some of the topics explored in these stories are already impacting the commercial real estate industry. For others, the effect on commercial real estate is yet to be determined, but they reflect the desire to make a better future.
In this volume we look at:
- Why competitive locations are key and how competitive socializing is positioned for growth.
- Why the best part of the officeverse may be its versatility while addressing several workplace challenges.
- Why workplace design for the neurodiverse helps everyone.
- How single-family rental housing offers more than low maintenance and short-term commitment.
- How ongoing climate change, and a supply-constrained and inflationary market, is growing the opportunity for urban farms.
- Why MedTech’s momentum is sure to have rippling effects on the future of CRE.
- How Chief Digital & Information Officer Salumeh Companieh aspires to make a meaningful impact.