Managing Director • United States
David Koller joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2016 as a Managing Director in the Valuation & Advisory group. He is the Practice Leader of the Machinery & Equipment practice group, specializing in the allocation of purchase price, insurance valuation, fresh start accounting, lease and collateral evaluation, litigation support, and property tax analysis.
He has extensive industry experience valuing equipment utilized in: agriculture, asphalt and concrete, automotive, banks, broadcast and communications, chemicals, energy, entertainment, food production, foundries, health care, hospitality, injection molding, manufacturing and general industrial, medical device, metalworking, pharmaceutical, plastics, restaurants, steel service, and telecommunications.
Mr. Koller began his career focusing in appraisal, end of lease transactions, and asset management for equipment leasing and financing institutions. He has expertise in the appraisal & recovery/resale of equipment in high technology industries including broadcast, data networking, and communications infrastructure. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was the National Practice Leader of Marshall & Stevens’ Capital Asset Valuation Group.
Mr. Koller’s appraisal work has involved projects throughout the United States, as well as in Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraiser Institute (ASA #32374). As of the current date, David Koller, ASA has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the American Society of Appraisers.
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Certificate of Completion, American Society of Appraisers – Advanced Multidisciplinary Healthcare Valuation Education Program.
- President of the Chicago Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
- Head Coach, AYSO soccer, certified U8, U10, U12, U14
Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin – Madison