Associate Director - ESG & Sustainability • United States
Megan is a Senior Project Manager for Cushman & Wakefield’s Energy and Sustainability Services team. She provides end-to-end ESG program management and sustainability project management solutions to clients, as well as assists teams in setting and achieving superior sustainability goals as well as achieving LEED, BREEAM USA In-Use, BOMA 360, and ENERGY STAR® certifications. Utilizing her expertise in the healthy buildings movement, she also assists clients in developing and pursuing health & wellness strategies including WELL and Fitwel certifications.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Megan worked for RE Tech Advisors where she served as a Research Assistant for ESG and Energy Efficiency. In this role, she supported the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Better Buildings Initiative as the account manager for the Commercial Real Estate and Healthcare sectors. Additionally, she assisted large private equity firms in developing their sustainability programs and annual recognition reporting such as ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year and GRESB. Additionally, Megan worked at Huber Engineered Woods, working in research and development for high efficiency building materials. Megan received a Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Biomaterials with a focus on Sustainable Enterprise from Virginia Tech, as well as a minor in Business Leadership.
- 3050 Gateway (Edwardsville, IL) – BREEAM USA In-Use v2016, Highest scoring Industrial Asset under BREEAM as of 2021
- 200 Old Iron Ore Road (Hartford, CT) – BREEAM USA In-Use v6
- 780 Third Avenue (New York, NY) – LEED Gold & Fitwel 1-Star
- 425 Market Street (San Francisco, CA) – LEED Platinum & Fitwel 1-Star
- Armature Works (Washington, DC) – Fitwel 2-Star
- NBC Tower (Chicago, IL) – Fitwel 1-Star
- Phipps Tower (Atlanta, GA) – LEED Gold
- Lincoln Centre (Dallas, TX) – Fitwel 2-Star
- One Liberty Place (Philadelphia, PA) – Fitwel 1-Star
- Bachelor of Science, Sustainable Biomaterials, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Minor, Business Leadership, Pamplin College of Business
- U.S. Green Building Council – National Capital Region (USGBC-NCR)
- CREW Denver – Emerging Leaders Committee
- CREW DC – Member Services Committee
- Young Real Estate Professionals of Washington D.C.
- Cushman & Wakefield Women’s Integrated Network