Our primary objective is to create an efficient, functional and beautiful space for you and your workforce. Our plan is to not only exceed your expectations of our services and design, but to do so with a coordinated and collaborative approach.
What does your business require?
A move to a new space for the team? A rethink of your current office layout? Perhaps even a consolidation of your workforce into a smaller site, or a restack following a strategic change in your company structure? Our creative team of designers are experienced at getting to the heart of a business and ensuring that we respond appropriately to the requirements of its needs. Our number one goal is to create an efficient solution for you and an attractive and dynamic space for your employees.
Why is our Interior Design team the right one for you?
Collaboration, creativity and professionalism are the core principles of the Cushman & Wakefield Interior Design team, which is made up of a group of creative and technically experienced interior designers. Being at the heart of a property firm, our designers have the ability to think strategically, practically and creatively – there is never a ‘cookie cutter’ approach to our clients or projects. We have insight into other expert teams you may be working with in our network, which gives us an advantage in our approach and a broader sense of each project.
What services can we provide?
We can work with you from early on in your search for a building and assist you right through a traditional design process and on to construction completion. We have a flexible approach, so that every service we provide is tailored exactly to your needs. We will only propose a range of service that is appropriate for your project, budget and programme, often following the stages of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
- CAT A (Landlord) and CAT B (tenant) Fit Out
- Working in both AutoCAD and Revit
- Connected with Cushman & Wakefield’s interior design teams around Europe to help you
with your global design strategy
- Workplace Strategy
- Feasibility Studies/Design Due Diligence/Building Analysis
- We check whether a building meets your requirements.
- Brief taking
- Helping you understand your real requirements by reviewing the way you work, your plans for the future and testing new ideas against these.
- Visioning sessions and stakeholder interviews.
- Concept Design
- A concept for your vision and brand
- A refined space-plan
- A new look and feel
- Design intent for furniture and finishes
- Sketch visualisation
- Mood boards
- Developed Design
- Developing the concept design further within the base building; preparing for the construction process.
- Full drawing package (RIBA Stage 3) including CGI visuals and schedules.
- Technical Design
- A construction pack of drawings (RIBA Stage 4) to hand to a general contractor
- Coordinated fully with the other consultants involved
- Tender Process assistance
- Furniture selection
- Workshops for:
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Snagging and end of defects assistance