California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) to ask us to disclose your personal information that we have collected and/or sold in the last 12 months.
If you would like to submit a disclosure request, please complete and submit this form. You do not have to submit this form to make a request but using this form will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.
We will do our best to respond promptly to your request. Within ten (10) days of receiving your request, we will:
- Confirm receipt of your request
- Explain to you how we will process your request, including any further information we may require you to provide to verify your identity.
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of complying with this request, including verifying your identity, finding the personal information you are requesting that we disclose, and responding to your request.
To comply with our legal obligations and to protect your information security, Cushman & Wakefield will never disclose your:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number or other Government-Issued ID Number
- Financial Account Number
- Health Insurance or Medical Information Number
- Account Password
- Security Questions and Answers
If you are submitting this request on someone else’s behalf, you must provide us with a signed Authorization Form.