Proven Results at 750 E Pratt
Level Up: Elevated Asset Performance & Workplace Wellness
01 The Opportunity
Since 2009, Cushman & Wakefield has partnered with the ownership of 750 E Pratt, a 336,000 sf multi-tenanted office building, to reduce energy use and costs. Our Energy & Sustainability Services team developed an energy reduction plan with a focus on sustainable operational best practices to differentiate the building in the market.
02 The Solution
For 10 consecutive years, our team has delivered continuous energy improvement through effective low/no cost operational strategies, including implementing a unique internal commissioning process completed regularly by building engineers as part of their preventative maintenance schedules, real-time energy metering and ongoing energy engineering mentorship.
03 The Results
- Reduced energy consumption by 42% from 2009 to 2010, with energy costs falling by over $750,000/yr. compared to pre-2009
- First building in Baltimore to achieve LEED Platinum
- Increased ENERGY STAR® score from a baseline of 23 to 90
- Diverted 100% of electronic waste generated during the performance period from landfill
- Demonstrated a 22% reduction in conventional commuting
- Winner of multiple BOMA TOBY Awards, including the 2018 Baltimore TOBY Earth Award for achievement in energy and sustainability
With heightened awareness around health, safety and government-mandated operational changes as a result of COVID-19, real estate owners and investors are focused on managing operating expenses and promoting a safe return to work. Cushman & Wakefield’s Level Up Energy & Sustainability Services initiative helps owners take asset performance and workplace wellness to the next level with actionable solutions that protect against rising energy costs and create healthy work environments.
Meet the Team