Vice President, Industrial • Canada
As a founding partner and Executive Managing Director in Newmark Knight Frank’s Industrial Advisory Group (IAG), Andrew Morrow provides value-added consulting for corporate occupiers’ real estate, supply chain, and operations across Southern California and the Western United States. As an industrial, R&D, life science, medical device and technology expert, Andrew has an in-depth knowledge of each industry and his client’s needs in order to serve as a trusted advisor and ally. Andrew combines this holistic, client-focused approach with market leading intelligence, financial analysis, logistics and supply-chain consulting, workplace strategy, industrial engineering, transaction and project management, and lease negotiation expertise to fulfil his clients’ real estate needs and surpass their operational and financial goals.
Since starting his career in 2004 in Orange County, Andrew has excelled as a trusted, senior-level advisor for private and public companies, business owners and tenants including Fortune 500 corporations and global leaders. Possessing over 16 years of experience, Andrew has a history of developing long-standing client relationships and executing winning strategies for complex real estate transactions and portfolios.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2020, Andrew was a Senior Managing Director at Savills, serving as a dedicated tenant advisor in Southern California’s commercial real estate market and as Southern California co-lead for Savills’ Industrial Services Group from 2015 to 2020. Previously, Andrew served as Vice President for CBRE for six years, counseling companies throughout their commercial real estate transactions. Beginning his brokerage career in 2004, Andrew helped Orange County companies grow as an Associate for ZCA over a three-year span.
UC Santa Barbara, 2004 Bachelor of Arts degree in English and a minor in Art History.
- Andrew currently serves on the Board of Directors for Pretend City in Irvine, helping children develop foundational skillsets in learning, imagination, critical thinking, teamwork and problem solving in a fully interactive environment. Previously
- Andrew served from 2012 to 2018 on the Board of Directors of South County Outreach, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping prevent homelessness and hunger in Orange County.
- Savills “Top 100” Producer in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Savills Academy, Graduate
- Recipient of the CBRE R.I.S.E. Award, for ‘Respect, Integrity, Service & Excellence’
- CBRE Advanced Industrial 101, Graduate