CW Waterloo • Canada
Ryan Kaitting is a Senior Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. with a focus on retail, restaurants, office and investment properties. Ryan possesses unparalleled market research and marketing communications skills that have been honed over 16 years of industry experience allowing him to excel in tenant representation, site selection, lease negotiations and sales for a variety of commercial owners, users and investors.
Ryan is a very skilled and well-rounded agent with a tireless work ethic and proven negotiating ability that allow him to deliver exceptional results to landlords, developers, sellers, investors and both local and multi-market buyer/tenant mandate accounts. Ryan is a proven producer having completed more than 200 transactions throughout 2017-2020. He earned the Top Retail Sales and Leasing Agent in 2018 and 2020, as well as an Emerging Broker of Distinction award at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. in 2018.
Ryan has a passion for food and loves working with local and regional restauranteurs, chefs/operators who bring unique and creative new concepts to the Waterloo-Wellington area’s brilliant hospitality scene. Ryan prides himself on building long term relationships with his clients, community and peers and is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC) as well as a volunteer and Brand Ambassador for The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.
- 2004 Waterloo Furniture Products International Marketing Award
- 2004 Brick Brewing Co. Advertising Award
- Nominee for the 2004 Danby Products Ltd. Business Feasibility Award
- Nominee for the 2003 J.M. Schneider 2nd Year Academic Excellence Award
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Award Recipient at the 2003 Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition
- Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
- Tenant Representation – Carl’s Jr.
- Tenant Representation – Herc’s Nutrition
- Tenant Representation – Koodo/Telus Dealers
- Tenant Representation – Water Depot
- Tenant Representation – Kumon Learning Centres
- Tenant Representation – City Pizza
- Tenant Representation – Four All Ice Cream
- Tenant Representation – Debrodniks Donuts
- Tenant Representation – Sweet Lou’s Cookies
- Tenant Representation – Sessions Cannabis
- Landlord Representation – RioCan REIT
- Landlord Representation – First Capital Realty
- Landlord/Seller Representation – Primus Properties Inc.
- Landlord Representation – Tricap Properties
- Landlord Representation – SBC Investments
- Landlord Representation – Guardian Capital
- Landlord Representation – Canlight
- Landlord Representation – Fiera Properties
- Landlord Representation – Suncor Energy
- Landlord Representation – CT REIT
- Landlord Representation – Skyline REIT
- Deer Ridge Centre, Kitchener – Leasing services for a 260,000 SF commercial campus
- Bauer Buildings, Waterloo – Leasing services for a mixed-use development featuring 110,000 SF of commercial space and a 15-storey, 151-residential-unit tower
- Fiera Properties Limited – Retail, restaurant and office leasing
- Canlight Hall Management – Retail, restaurant and office leasing
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – 30 Ontario locations for Carl’s Jr.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – Pro Oil Change
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – Great Canadian Dollar Stores