Chief Executive ANZ • Australia
James is Chief Executive Officer for Australia and New Zealand operations. He oversees Cushman & Wakefield’s strategy and growth in the region.
James leads a team of over 2,000 professionals spread across different cities of Australia and New Zealand. He has over three decades of experience across all facets of real estate property management, including commercial, industrial, retail, and residential property.
Before Cushman & Wakefield, he was the Senior Managing Director - NSW at CBRE Asia Pacific. James has also worked with Ridge Property Consultants and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Souths Cares (South Sydney FC)
- Eastern Suburbs Cricket Club (“ESCC”)
- REI – Member
- AAPI – Associate
- Licensed RE Agent
- RICS - Fellow
- AMP Capital – QQS, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney
- ISPT/LIM/GPT – 161 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
- GPT – Darling Park 3
- GIC – Chifley Tower, Sydney
- GIC – 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney
- Charter Hall – 1 Martin Place, Sydney
- Leighton/Grosvenor – 60 Station Street, Parramatta
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (36,000 sqm)
- Freehills, Sydney (16,500 sqm)
- NAB (28,000 sqm)
- Telstra Corporation (23,000 sqm)
- Macquarie Bank (6,500 sqm)
- Rabobank (9,000 sqm)
- (12,000 sqm)