Associate Director • Australia
With over 12 years of experience in both the UK and Australian markets, Jonathan has worked on a diverse range of commercial property matters, advising clients from private landlords and local occupiers through to global institutional funds and international tenants.
As a qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor, Jonathan is well versed with strong commercial experience which, along with an acute business acumen and a passion for adding value, ensures our clients property strategies are aligned with their operations and achieve optimal financial results.
Through working with a number of high-profile organisations, Jonathan understands the challenges that corporate occupiers face when preparing and delivering their property strategies. Equipped with this knowledge, Jonathan is able to identify risks and the path to more successful outcomes.
Prior to moving to Australia, Jonathan held the position of Asset Manager for a private property company based in London with a nationwide portfolio of office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare and residential assets, as well as land for future similar development. Jonathan was actively involved in the whole life cycle of the assets, from acquisition appraisals, through to development projects, leasing strategies, management and disposal.
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor – Commercial Property Practice
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Real Estate Management at Nottingham Trent University (UK) (RICS Accredited)
- REIQ Real Estate Salesperson Certificate
- Maurice Blackburn, Brisbane, 3,522sqm
- Coronado Curragh, Brisbane, 1,529sqm
- Jacobs Engineering, Brisbane, 1,311sqm
- Cross River Rail Delivery Authority* 2,399sqm
- Xylem Water Solutions, 5,797sqm
- Mastery Institute Australia, 850sqm
- Fusion Sport, Brisbane, 1,717sqm
- SOL Edu, Brisbane, 779sqm
- Subway Systems Australia, 750sqm
- BCS Broking, Brisbane, 348sqm
- Insituform, Brisbane, 1,847sqm
- Planet Fitness* 3,823sqm
* multiple transactions