Associate Director • Australia
Richard has over 18 year’s professional experience in the property consulting business both in Australia and the United Kingdom. He has a strong background in valuations and advisory of all asset classes, specialising in the structure and feasibility of residential developments and commercial investment properties throughout South-east Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Richard specialises in the sale of residential development sites. He has an extensive client base including listed and non-listed property funds, local and national development companies and offshore clients.
His diverse expertise will assist in developing the growth and expansion of Cushman & Wakefield’s commercial team from a geographical and client based perspective.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property Economics)
- Real Estate Sales Person Certificate
- Registered Real Estate Valuer (Qld and NSW)
- Residential development site specialist
- Extensive knowledge of all asset classes, including residential development, investment transaction market and leasing market.
- Experience across a wide geographical area covering predominantly South-East Queensland and Northern New South Wales.