Director, Retail Services • Australia
Steve has had a stellar business career spanning more than 30 years within the real estate industry. This has culminated with his latest move to Cushman & Wakefield in the role as Director of Business And Retail Services.
Steve has an extensive range of skills, contacts and experiences assisting his clients in handling sensitive large-scale businesses in off-market transactions. He has previously been involved in advising as well as being engaged by some of Australia’s A-list Hospitality operators including ASX listed companies to handle the sale/acquisition of businesses ranging from $1 million to over $50 million.
Prior to joining the Cushman & Wakefield, Steve had solid experience both locally and internationally across numerous platforms. He has been an integral part of a team working with software engineers developing ground-breaking technologies for business sales in the online space improving efficiencies and offered key strategic advice in all areas of their business. He also helped business owners access the right tools to make the right decisions.
Steve is responsible for handling all aspects of large sensitive scale business transactions, mainly off the market.
In his spare time, Steve loves to spend time going away on road trips, enjoying great culinary experiences with family and friends.
Key attributes include:
- Acquisitions and sales of hospitality, leisure and tourism businesses
- Advising owners and stakeholders on strategies
- Marketing and transacting deals on a global level
- Off market transaction specialist
- Advising a major international Integrative Services company as their buyers advocate prior to listing on the ASX
- Advising a global Logistics Services company and facilitating a JV in the United Arab Emirates
- Advising one of Australia's largest and oldest real estate companies and introducing them to joint venture partners for their global expansion
- Achieving above record prices for listed businesses