Associate Director • Australia
Yosh commenced his real estate career working for Brisbane based Wright Property Group, which later became Cushman & Wakefield Queensland. During his time in Brisbane Yosh specialised in inner city commercial transactions, working with a number of private and institutional clients.
Following his time in Brisbane, Yosh joined the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney National Investment Sales Team specialising in the sale of commercial property underpinned by blue chip tenant covenants. Yosh places a specific focus on segments including national and international tenants across Fuel Stations, Childcare, Fast Food, Government tenants, Large Format & Convenience Retail, Banks and various other sectors.
In addition to his experience within the property industry, Yosh has also attained a Bachelor of Regional and Town Planning at the University of Queensland. This has provided him with the overall knowledge to understand planning frameworks and processes.
His previous roles and experience have allowed Yosh to pride himself in his client service skills and the ability to understand his client’s needs and wants. Yosh’s enthusiasm for the property industry is what drives him to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
2020/2021 Transaction Highlights
- 54 Hambledon Road, The Ponds - $26,035,000
- EG Group (Woolworths/Caltex Branded) Fuel Portfolio - $94,635,000
- NSW Fast Food Investments Totalling - $40,885,000
- Harrington Property Group Freshwater Portfolio - $9,075,00
Yosh has personally marketed and sold commercial investment properties leased to all the major blue chip tenant groups including:
- Petrol Stations - 7 Eleven, Caltex, Woolworths, Ampol, BP, EG Fuel, VIVA Energy, Mobil, Ultra Petroleum, Metro Petroleum
- Fast Food - McDonald’s, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Red Rooster, Guzman Y Gomez, Zambrero, Oporto, Domino’s, Frangos, Phillez
- Childcare Operators - G8 Education, Petit, Little Zak’s, Little Penguins Early Learning
- Banks – NAB, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Auto Repairs - Bridgestone
- Liquor - BWS (Woolworths)
- Bulky Goods - Beacon Lighting, Reece Pluming (Reece Ltd), Petbarn, BOC Limited (Fortune 500), Supercheap Auto, Beacon Lighting
- Convenience Retail – IGA
- Bachelor of Regional and Town Planning - University of Queensland
- Diploma of Gemmology - Gemmological Association of Australia
- Certificate of Registration - Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002 – NSW Government
For Sale • Retail
252 Forest Road
Hurstville, NSW 2220
For Sale • Development
54 Hambledon Road
The Ponds, NSW 2769
For Sale • Retail
911 Pacific Highway
Lisarow, NSW 2250
In what is set to become Western Sydney’s next major residential development, a Sydney Based developer has acquired a 25,000 sqm site for just over $26 million, selling under the hammer at an auction held by Cushman & Wakefield and Next Commercial. The auction result is expected to be one of the most valuable development sites sold under the hammer in 2021.
Yosh Mendis • 29/04/2021
Cushman & Wakefield today announced that a Sydney based fund has sold an investment property in Freshwater Village on Sydney’s Northern Beaches for $4.87m. A local purchaser acquired the site fully leased to Skywood Climbing, Sydney’s newest climbing and bouldering centre.
Yosh Mendis • 02/09/2020