Doretta Pintaric, BA
Head of Canada Marketing • Canada
Doretta joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2022 and brings over 20 years of experience in marketing, communications, and business development within a variety of professional industries. Her expertise includes marketing strategy and key messaging, copywriting and editing, proposal development, internal and external communications, graphic design, and project management.
In her role, Doretta will partner with leadership, service line leaders, fee earners and regional marketing teams to devise a marketing strategy for Canada, partner with research on thought leadership and work with markets on significant business development initiatives.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications and culture, with a minor in management from the University of Calgary.
- Member, Canadian Croatian Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor, Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Gender-Based Analysis Plus Certification, Government of Canada, 2021
- Social Marketing Certification, Hootsuite, 2021
- 4 Seasons of Reconciliation – Reconciliation Education, 2022
Bachelor of Arts, Communications and Culture, University of Calgary, 1999