Vice President, Office • Canada
James is a Vice President in the Office Sales and Leasing division of Cushman & Wakefield Calgary. As an Office Sales and Leasing professional he helps local and international business leaders discover and implement their ideal office space solution.
Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2012, James has been actively representing tenant clients in Calgary’s downtown and suburban markets. With a keen focus on client interests, James has addressed relocation requirements, lease renewals, consolidations, expansions and disposition assignments for numerous local, national, and international tenants in the Calgary market.
James and his team work exclusively as advocates and representatives of office tenants helping Calgary's businesses implement dynamic office space solutions while maximizing the return on their real-estate dollar. Tenants rely on James and his team when they have an upcoming lease expiry, growing or contracting their business, experiencing difficulty with employee retention or productivity, or are simply reevaluating their current location requirements.
James brings a unique set of skills that benefit his clients and is well known for his thoughtful approach to addressing opportunities and problems. Through his involvement in some of Calgary’s largest lease transactions, James has built a reputation as one of the best financial minds in the Calgary market who provides clients the tools and information they need to make informed real estate decisions based on sound analysis.
James’ commitment to his clients and passion for the industry has earned himself a place on Cushman & Wakefield’s top-ranking producers list as a President’s Round Table recipient; a distinct acknowledgement awarded to select professionals for their high performance.
- 2019 Peter Barnicke Future Leader Award
- 2019 Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) Emerging Broker
- 2017 & 2018 President’s Round Table (PRT) recipient
- 2014 Cushman & Wakefield “Deal of the Year”
- Cenovus Energy Sublease Portfolio – 700,000+ SF
- WeWork’s New Entry to Calgary Market in The Edison & Stephen Avenue Place – 159,735 SF
- Alberta Health Services Renewal & Expansion at Southland Park – 386,241 SF
- CNOOC International Renewal at Nexen Building - 604,211 SF
- IBM Canada Renewal at The District - 25,064 SF
- NORR Architects Relocation to First Tower - 26,011 SF
- David Foster Foundation
- Marit Cup
- Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Feed the Hungry
For Lease • Office
215 9th Avenue SW, #1910
Calgary, AB T2P 1K3
For Lease • Office
333 7th Avenue SW, #675
Calgary, AB T2P 2Z1