Head of Design • Czechia
Dominik is a Head of Design. He works in Cushman & Wakefield's Design & Build team from 2018.
He is an experienced architect, who has worked for various architectural studios. He also owns his own consultation platform called Archtet.
Nowadays, he is increasing his qualification to become a BREEAM Associate and he is keen on well-being as he is a fitness coach. He is responsible for the design for key clients and he is prepared to carefully follow their requirements and improve the office environment and design quality.
Previously, he worked for Kamarumah architekti, Free Architects s.r.o. and REproject s.r.o.
- Pure Storage
- Clifford Chance
- Clifford Chance, office interior design, 1.400 sq. m at Luxembourg Plaza, Praha 1
- Pure Storage, office interior design, 2.650 sq. m at Amazon Court and 3.000 sq. m at Missouri Building, Prague 8
- Danone, office interior design, 2.118 sq. m, The Park, Prague 4
- CDK, office interior design, 2.000 sq. m, Dock 04, Prague 8
- Biogen, office interior design, 670 sq. m, Gemini Building A, Prague 4
- Tomas Arsov | Hair and beauty institute – retail reconstruction, V Jámě 2, Prague 1
- Café Vinice – retail reconstruction, Prague
- Gurman shop reconstruction, Vršovická 88, Praha 10, 50 sq. m