Frederic Le Fichoux
International Partner • Czechia
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Fred has an extensive knowledge of the hotel real estate sector and is a recognized expert in the European market. Since 2007 he has focused in managing and growing the hospitality team for the CEE and SEE regions at Cushman and Wakefield.
More recently and since 2015, he is in charge of hotel transaction advisory and brokerage services, supporting buyers and sellers across the entire Continental European region. Fred has advised on the acquisition and disposal of over EUR 2.25 billion of hotel transactions in Europe, over the past years.
He is based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- MBA in Hospitality Management from Cornell University and ESSEC Business School in Paris – 2005
- RICS Postgraduate Diploma in Property Investment (Reading University) – 2009
- MRICS – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – 2010
- RICS Registered Valuer – 2012
- President of ESSEC Alumni for the Czech Republic – 2012
- Sale of Porto Carras, Halkidiki, Greece - € 205 mil
- Sale of Ca Marcello Hotel Complex, Venice, Italy - € 122.5 mil
- Sale of Panorama Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic - € 85 mil
- Sale of So Morland, Paris, France - € 151 mil
Investment Transaction – Frédéric has advised on the acquisition and disposal of over EUR 500 million of hotel transactions in Europe, over the past years, including the acquisition of the Renaissance hotel in Barcelona, and the Pullman hotel in Paris La Defense, the sale of the Courtyard by Marriott in Prague airport and the Ramada Mitte in Berlin;
Development Advisory/Feasibility Study – Frédéric advised on numerous hotel development projects throughout Europe.
Marina Valuation/Feasibility Study – Frédéric advised on one of the most iconic mega yacht marina project in Europe: Porto Montenegro based in the Bay of Kotor, Adriatic Sea.
Operator Selection – Frédéric was responsible for the negotiation and selection of Hyatt for a luxury hotel development in Sofia.
IPO Listing – Frédéric worked as adviser to Warimpex in a EUR 500 m offering to the Warsaw and Vienna stock markets including 10 existing hotels and 17 hotel development projects.