Broker - PIRES International • Mexico
Carlos has been professionally servicing the industrial real estate market in Mexico since 2003. Over these years he has acquired vast experience in tenant representation, listing management, acquisitions and dispositions. His offer of services ranges from lease negotiation to site selection and build-to-suit projects.
He has worked with a wide diversity of companies that range from multinationals to local companies, from institutional REITS (FIBRAS) to local developers. As well as diverse types of operations: manufacturing, logistical, VMA solutions to mention only a few. Working with this diversity of companies has given him enormous experience and knowledge for any sector/industry, focusing on covering the needs and specifications for each type of customer." Read our Five Fast Facts to learn about key trends impacting the Austin office market in the third quarter.
- Polygroup (China) 2017, acquisition, 208,000 SF & 24 hectares
- Amesbury Truth, (USA) 2016, expansion & renewal 168,000 SF
- Reynoso International Systems (Mexico) 2016, lease 200,000 SF
- EDF (MEXICO), 2017, sale, 110,000 SF
- GENPACT (INDIA), sale, 2015 103,000 SF
- HINES (USA-MEXICO), 2016, listing leased space, 250,000 SF
- Top Producer award by Prologis 2015 and 2017
- Top Producer award by Macquarie 2016 and 2017
- Top Producer ward by FINSA 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Bachelor’s in International Business & Logistics, Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey