Menno van Boxtel
International Partner (EMEA Grade - International Partner) • The Netherlands
Menno is Partner - Head Industrial & Logistics Netherlands and responsible for the agency activities and the daily affairs within the Industrial & Logistics Service line. Menno is very passionate, proactive, passionate and ambitious. A professional in his segment and a go-getter, someone who works on the basis of trust. Menno has a very high acquisition capacity and is a commercial talent when it comes to exploiting commercial opportunities.
He is an All-rounder in the industrial and logistics real estate market with a specialization in rental / sales activities and in providing strategic advice to both users and owner / investors. Menno daily manages a team of 35 experienced professionals who work from a strategic partnership. The team assists property owners and users with the rental, lease, sale, purchase, renovation or renovation of their (new) business location. With more than 16 years of experience in the industrial market in the Netherlands, and a national and international network, he has the most current and accurate market knowledge.
His team of experts deals with industrial and logistics issues on a daily basis, supporting you in drawing up your schedule of requirements, finding market opportunities (including short and long term options that are not publicly known), technical inspections, drawing up the call for tenders for construction, purchase or rental proposals, negotiating all conditions and recording the agreements in a confirmation. Depending on the needs, the team is also responsible for the project management of a (technical) delivery and / or possible design of a new location.
- Acquisition site Eindhoven (35.000 s.qm) | Aberdeen | Scherpenhuizen
- Disposal site Born (50.000 s.qm) | Broekman | CBRE GI
- Lease site Roosendaal (58.000 s.qm) | Lidl E-commerce | Delin
- Lease site Waalwijk (16.000 s.qm) | McGregor | Airopack
- Lease site Roosendaal (40.000 s.qm) | Hollister |Private investor
- Disposal site Eindhoven (120.000 s.qm) | Philips |Private investor
- Lease site Venlo (60.000 s.qm) | Prologis | XPO
- Disposal site Born (50.000 s.qm) | Seacon | Prologis
- Lease site Roosendaal (32.000 s.qm) | Warnaco | Schroders
Bachelor in Management, Economics and Law, Fontys Eindhoven