Riens van der Waals
Associate • The Netherlands
Riens joined C&W in 2008 as a member of the Office Agency team. Riens is Head of Office Agency in Amsterdam. In this role he advises clients on real estate strategies, lettings and acquisitions.
• Acquisition of 4,500 sq m office space for Nikon in Amsterdam South Axis
• Acquisition of 5,000 sq m office space for Vimpelcom in Amsterdam South Axis
• Sale of 18.000 sq m office space and industrial space in Veenendaal
• Letting of 4,000 sq m office space in Hoofddorp to Fokker Services B.V.
• Letting of 3,000 sq m office space in Amsterdam Riekerpolder to Monsterboard.nl
• Acquisition of 2,500 sq m office space for Bank Of Tokyo in Amsterdam South Axis
• Acquisition of 2.000 sq m office space for Orangina Schweppes in Amsterdam Southeast
• Letting of 3,000 sq m office space in Amsterdam Southeast to Croon Installatietechniek
• Acquisition of 3,000 sq m office space for GE Equipment In Amsterdam South Axis
• Acquisition of new headquarters Benelux for Reader’s Digest, 2,200 sq m in Amsterdam Southeast
• Letting of 3,000 sq m office space in the centre of Amsterdam to All Options, and subsequent sale of the property
• Sale of 10.000 sq m office building in Amsterdam Buitenveldert
Riens is a graduate of the University of Amsterdam and holds a law degree. Riens has over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate. He joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2008 and currently manages the office agency team. Riens worked for CBRE for 3 years as real estate advisor. Prior to CBRE Riens worked for Multi Development Cooperation as developer.
• Commerz Real AG
• G&S Development