We help government bodies achieve policy objectives through optimising property assets and offering a full suite of property advice, including valuations, planning, and property management. We work with Central and Local Government, Economic and Regeneration Bodies, NHS Trusts, Universities, and more.
Delivering Expert Property Knowledge To The Public Sector
Successful outcomes in the public sector require a thorough understanding of its complexities, including regulation, governance, and decision-making. Drawing on our deep expertise in this area, we offer strategic advice to government and public sector clients on occupational property strategies. Our approach ensures that service delivery needs are met through a high-quality, fit-for-purpose, and financially efficient estate.
We tailor our recommendations to our clients' specific needs and objectives by leveraging invaluable data and insights from both the public and private sectors. Meaning clients can achieve a more cost-effective and higher-quality estate that meets their long-term service delivery needs by optimising their use of property assets.
Our team's expertise and knowledge extends to a range of areas, from helping to achieve efficiencies for taxpayers to contributing to the government's economic development and growth agendas. We work closely with government bodies to deliver policy objectives related to economic development, infrastructure investment, housing delivery, and regeneration. By providing expert guidance on how to maximise property assets to enable wider policy aims, we help our clients achieve their objectives more effectively.
- Property Transactions
- Valuation and Advisory
- Building Surveying
- Property Management
- Estate Strategy
- Business Cases
- Funding Applications & Appraisals
- Economic Appraisal
- Development Procurement
- Master Planning
Who we Work With
- Central Government – Including Ministry of JusticeExternal Link, Department of Work and Pensions External Link, HM Revenue and Customs External Link and Homes England External Link
- Local Government – Including combined authorities, unitary, county and district councils
- Economic and Regeneration Bodies – including Local Enterprise Partnerships
- NHS – Including hospital trusts, ambulance trusts and integrated care services
- Universities and Higher Education
- Transport Providers
- Police and Fire Services
- Defence Organisations
How To Appoint Us
We are appointed on all major public sector frameworks, giving clients cost effective and straightforward access to our services.
- Crown Commercial Service RM6168 (Lots 1 – 6) External Link
- Crown Commercial Service RM6167 MCF3 (Lot 9) External Link
- Homes England Property Panel (Lot 1) & Homes England Development Monitoring Framework External Link
- Homes England Strategic Research and Economic Analysis Framework External Link
- SEWTAPS (Wales only) External Link
- ESPO 664_21 Consultancy Services External Link
- ESPO 2700_22 Estates Management Professional Services External Link