Maximizing value through the investment cycle
From trendy downtown loft spaces and towering skyscrapers to spacious suburban campuses, Cushman & Wakefield’s leasing professionals have the expertise to position your office properties for success. Whether your investment requires pre-leasing for new construction, a re-brand of a tired asset, capital improvement recommendations and oversight, or more traditional leasing services, we have the connections to local, national and global tenants (and their brokers) to help you uncover what’s next.
Our 2,100 agency leasing professionals take an imaginative, forward thinking approach to maximize asset awareness, stabilize occupancy, and achieve optimal rents—all while forging positive relationships with the surrounding community. We’re with you through the entire investment cycle—we know your city, your building and your dream tenants. We understand the complexities of all property types and take pride in helping you shape the way people work, shop and live.
Look to our Agency Leasing experts to deliver tailored solutions that will help you attract and retain tenants and maximize returns by:
- Performing in depth market and property analyses
- Providing unparalleled knowledge of the market
- Advising clients on strategic positioning and pricing
- Developing a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy
- Aggressively negotiating to achieve the best possible lease terms
- Working with existing tenants to ensure retention