Minimize environmental impact and cost
Energy is typically the largest controllable line item in a facility’s budget, and the effect that greenhouse gases have on climate change has reinforced the need for a consistent, strategic approach to reducing energy intensity. Cushman & Wakefield helps our clients reduce operating costs, while minimizing their contribution to climate change.
|Energy management solutions|
Benefits of a proactive energy management strategy
Beyond the environmental cost impact, sustainable portfolios offer significant benefits, including improved talent retention, energy optimization and better indoor air quality — particularly important as companies return to the office post-COVID-19.
- Corporate Reputation. Employees and visitors notice the difference when facilities and grounds are well maintained.
- Enhanced Capital Planning. Data-driven intelligence allows you to set budget priorities and avoid costly surprises.
- Operational Cost Savings. We deliver double-digit cost reductions compared to in-house operations, while maintaining or enhancing service levels.
- Risk Reduction. Our critical environment expertise ensures maximum facility availability and uptime and strict adherence to all requirements in regulated facilities.
- Service Quality. If you need improvement in any service area, we’ll commit the resources to make it happen.
Cushman & Wakefield has been proven to evaluate, advise, implement, and manage programs that substantially reduce energy consumption and cost, paying for themselves within one to three years.