Experience and Accountability
What makes Cushman & Wakefield’s Self Storage group stand out? Local experience with international resources. Our appraisers have access to the most current and complete information. With our experts at your side, you’ll benefit from our market research database, geographic coverage and single point of accountability. Look to us to provide:
- Appraisal. We provide appraisal services for corporations, institutional investors, advisors and lenders on critical equity and debt investment decisions.
- Brokerage. We work in collaboration with Cushman & Wakefield Brokerage to offer you a complete range of brokerage services.
- Due diligence for acquisition. Our experts work with purchasers to examine opportunities in order to minimize risk and avoid pitfalls.
- Litigation support. We work with counsel to prepare valuation estimates for bankruptcy, prepare specialized studies of market conditions and/or provide expert testimony.
- Market & feasibility studies. Our analysis of a specific trade area provides insight into the current market conditions so that we can test the feasibility of a project.
- Portfolio valuation. We offer a variety of portfolio analytics to meet your needs.
- Self-storage data services. Our team utilizes the latest industry data from SSDS, which is the largest and oldest self-storage database in the United States.
- Property tax services. Our team is comprised of industry leaders in property assessment and tax appeals.