Associate Director Investment Sales, Victoria • Australia
George is rewriting resilience. As an Associate Director in Melbco, he is a trusted advisor within the Melbourne CBD and City Fringe office & retail markets, consistently delivering desirable outcomes for his clients.
Throughout his career, George has developed cutthroat negotiation skills and communicates with conviction, while remaining an amicable agent by trade. George’s drive, coupled with his analytical mind, have seen him carve out a dominant 92% market share over the years. His understanding of the market and tailored approach have resulted in record breaking transactions and repeat business. Over and over and over again.
George Davies is a renowned expert in his respective Melbourne office and retail space and has personally transacted a substantial amount of high quality assets on behalf of his vendors.
- 130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne $70,000,000*
- 366 Albert Street, East Melbourne $18,800,000
- 89-91 Franklin Street, Melbourne $8,650,000
- Level 3, 8 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne $7,550,000
- 197 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy $6,600,000
- 124-126 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne $5,700,000
- Level 10, 41 Exhibition Street, Melbourne $4,795,000
- Level 8, 620 Bourke Street, Melbourne $4,300,000
- Level 6, 171 La Trobe Street, Melbourne $4,100,000
- Level 1, 121 Flinders Lane, Melbourne $4,100,000
- Level 3, 171 La Trobe Street, Melbourne $4,000,000
- Level 2, 121 Flinders Lane, Melbourne $3,976,500
- Level 3, 20 Queen Street, Melbourne $3,425,000
- Level 6, 20 Queen Street, Melbourne $3,300,000
- 392 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne $3,150,000