Program Director • Australia
Jon joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Project & Development Services team in August 2020 and is currently Director of National & Specialised Programs. Jon and his team focus on delivering national specialist programs and projects that enhance the capability and capacity of the Defence estate, supported by robust reporting budget management and forecasting.
Following 22 years of service in the Australian Defence Force, Jon pursued a career in the Australian Public Service. He brings over 20 years of management experience across the public and private sectors. He continues to expand his skills and knowledge of Defence and Defence Industry programs through the national program delivery, continuously improving processes, performance, workplace health, and safety practices.
Jon believes that all relationships and engagements are built on trust, honesty, and integrity and has exceptional skills with multiple business partners and stakeholders at different levels, including executives. He ensures the successful delivery of every project and a memorable customer experience.
Jon is also Cushman & Wakefield’s Military & Veterans Employee Resource Group (ERG) chairperson. He recognises that the military produces some of the best talents in the world. Through the ERG, Jon helps celebrate veterans’ contribution and leadership, reward talents and skills, create a community and support and mentor.
- Advanced Diploma of Communications Management
- Diploma of Secure Communication Network Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Building Executive Leadership (AIM)
- AUSTRAC Men in Leadership Award Recipient, 2019
- HMAS Melbourne Sailor of the Year, 2006
- Chief of Navy Commendation, 2002
- Australia Day Medallion recipient