Michael Di Carlo
Head of Retail Leasing - VIC • Australia
Michael heads the retails services department in Victoria, Australia. He is in charge of a number of services including Retail CBD Leasing, Tenant Representation, and Business Sales.
With over 19 years of experience in the commercial real estate sector, Michael is able to identify and plan for prime retail opportunities, as well as relate to both tenants and landlords.
As one of the most active retail agents at Cushman & Wakefield Australia, Michael has brokered a number of high profile retail sites around Bourke Street Mall, Swanston Street, Little Collins Street and Collins Street.
- Retail CBD leasing
- Retail project leasing
- Retail site disposals
- Leasing stand-alone retail and existing shopping centres
- Preparing marketing strategies & development of marketing material
- Development and implementation of Retail Strategies
- Footlocker/House Of Hoops, Bourke Street MALL
- Michael Hill Jewellers, Bourke Street MALL
- ANZ Bank, Bourke Street MALL
- Christian Dior, Collins Street
- Paul Smith, Collins Street
- Berluti, Collins Street
- Fitness First, Flinders Street
- 276 Flinders Street – worked with the owner to activate the upper 7,000sqm of building with retail uses which include, Daiso level 1, Fitness First Level 2 and 3 and Childcare Level 4
- Centrepoint, Bourke Street Mall – successfully introduced Michael Hill Jewellers to the corner of Swanston Street
- 327 Bourke Street – worked on behalf of a private investor to re-market 600sqm on Bourke Street Mall and secured Footlocker and House of Hoops for a two-level tenancy
- 175 Collins Street – appointed to market prime Collins Street location and secured Berluti to open its first Australian retail outlet
- 205 Collins Street – was appointed to look at the old Chanel tenancy, advise to increase the space to 300sqm and successfully leased to Christian Dior
- 247 Collins Street – worked for the buyer prior to purchasing the building to seek retailers for the ground floor. Successfully signed up Bupa prior to purchase and the tenant occupied the space the day after settlement.