International Director & Co-Head Investment Sales, Victoria • Australia
Oliver is rewriting negotiation as the International Director & Co-Head of Melbco. With a demonstrated history in the real estate industry, Oliver has become a high calibre real estate professional with a track record to back it up.
Oliver’s sales across Middle Markets, City Sales and Development Sites have proved he is skilled in negotiation, customer service and complex transactions.
Over the last decade, Oliver has demonstrated that he is a level above the rest, time and time again. Underpinning his success are devoted relationships and his ability to communicate with clarity and execute with confidence. The result? Record sales. The accolades speak for themselves.
Oliver Hay has personally transacted some of Melbourne’s most notable assets and his sole involvement in navigating complex situations has resulted in an extensive track record.
- 450-489 (QVM) Queen Street, Melbourne (Build to Rent Fund Through) $333,500,000
- 132-136 Kavanagh Street, Southbank Boyd Village (Build to Rent Fund Through) $213,000,000
- 1010 La Trobe Street, Docklands $150,000,000
- 350 Queen Street, Melbourne $145,000,000
- 412 St Kilda Road, Melbourne $107,080,000
- 640 Bourke Street, Melbourne $90,000,000
- 300 Flinders Street, Melbourne $80,800,000
- 520 Collins Street, Melbourne $78,000,000
- 438 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne $75,600,000
- 11 Wilson Street, South Yarra $73,500,000
- Tivoli Arcade Retail, 235 Bourke Street, Melbourne $73,000,000
- 401 Collins Street, Melbourne $70,000,000
- 139 Collins Street, Melbourne (Louis Vuitton) $68,000,000
- 274-278 Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne $48,000,000
- 163-175 Bouverie Street & 147-155 Pelham Street, Carlton (Red Cross) $46,500,000
- 51 Hoddle Street, Collingwood $43,000,000
- 181 Collins Street, Melbourne (Balenciaga) $35,000,000