Head of Sustainability & ESG, Asia Pacific • Australia
Rebecca is an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Sustainability professional with over 11 years experience applying these principles across the Real Estate industry. She works with clients including fund managers, commercial businesses, financial institutions and occupiers to articulate, design and deploy ESG and Sustainability programs.
Based in Australia, Rebecca is Cushman & Wakefield’s Head of ESG & Sustainability in Asia Pacific. She plays a key role in ensuring we will meet our operational net zero goal, and support clients in realising their own ESG and net zero targets through commercially sensible solutioning.
- 2018 City Switch Sustainability Professional Hall of Fame
- 2015 FMA Sustainability Professional Finalist
- 2014 Top 20 Sustainability Professionals under 25
Rebecca provides Sustainability Governance to the following clients:
- ARA Asset Management Limited
- AEW Capital Management
- Gateway Capital
- Nine Entertainment Co.
- OCBC Bank
- BSc (Environmental)
- Master of Management & Sustainability
- NABERS Certified Assessor
- GRI Certified Professional