Human Geographer & Tenant Advisor • Australia
As Cushman & Wakefield’s Human Geographer, Tica combines her social science background with corporate real estate knowledge to develop innovative workplace strategies for organisations. Tica is passionate about the future of work and the role technology plays in creating and facilitating workplace experiences.
For the last 4 years Tica has become a sought-after voice in the industry, is a regular conference presenter and has been interviewed by various TV networks and newspapers, including the ABC, the BBC and the Australian Financial Review.
Most recently, Tica has been at the forefront of the transformation of workplaces in response to COVID19.
- ACT Government – Operational Facilities Feasibility Study
- Autodesk – Asia Location Strategy
- Brandon Capital Partners – Tenant Advisory Services
- Bridgestone HQ – Workplace Strategy
- CeX - Lease Event Management Services
- E4 Recruitment – Tenant Advisory Services
- Goodyear – Lease Event Management Services
- Herbalife Sydney – Location Analysis
- Honeywell Beijing – Time Utilisation Study
- LinkedIn Asia Pacific – Engaging Workplace Research
- Liverpool City Council – Workplace Strategy & Change Management
- MasterCard – Workplace Strategy
- MLC Life – Workplace Strategy
- NEC – Workplace Strategy & Change Management
- Novotech – Workplace Strategy
- Parramatta City Council – Stay versus Go analysis
- Rabobank – Tenant Advisory Services
- Roche – Accessibility Analysis
- Riskonnect – Tenant Advisory Services
- Santos – Workplace Analysis
- WPP – Workplace Strategy review
Tica Hessing's Recent media Appearances and Speaking Engagements
- The Project Network 10 - "Back to Work"
- The Today Show - "Back to The Office"
- ABC News - "New Normal facing Australians"
- BBC - "COVID-19 Workplace"
Upcoming speaking engagements 2021:
- Future Place – The Future of Office Space Conference (Sydney)
- Property Council Australia – Office Market Report (Sydney)
- IFMA’s World Workplace 2021 (Anaheim, CA, US)
2020 key speaking engagements:
- RICS - "Preparing for the Return to Work in the COVID-19 Environment" (virtual)
- FMA - "COVID Part 1 – Planning to Reopen" (virtual)
- The Urban Developer - "Workplace in Focus" (virtual)
- Corenet – "Roundtable Covid19 & Workplace" (virtual)
- PWC and Urban Land Institute – “Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2021” (virtual)
2019 key speaking engagements:
- Biometrics Institute Asia-Pacific Conference - "Workplace Technology gets Emotional" (Sydney)
- The Urban Developer CRE Summit - "What's Next: The Future of Workplace Technology and Innovation and its Impact" (Melbourne)
- Corenet Global Summit EMEA - "Workplace Technology gets Emotional" (Amsterdam)
- The Fifth Estate Happy Healthy Offices event - "Workplace Technology gets Emotional" (Sydney)
- Workplace Strategy & Digital Strategy Summit by Forefront Events - "Emotional Technology" (Melbourne)
2018 key speaking engagements:
- EY and Michael Page - "The Evolution of the Workplace" (Sydney)
- Corenet Annual Symposium - "Future Workplace 2040" (Sydney)
- Suncorp Education Series - "Our State of Privacy" and "A Workday Experience in 2040" (virtual)
- NAB Internal Workplace Breakfast Event "A Workday Experience in 2040" (Melbourne)
- Corenet APAC Conference - "A Workday Experience in 2040" (Singapore)