International Partner • The Netherlands
As International Partner, Head of Retail, Investor Clients Lead Netherlands and member of the EMEA Retail Board and RICS, Arjen oversees a team of 8 and has dealt with a large number of (international) clients advising them on letting acquisitions and disposals. He also acted for national and international institutions on (in)direct cross-border investments and leasing.
Arjen started his career in 1997 and he worked for international real estate offices. After working independently in real estate investments and agency for ten years, Arjen joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2010.
- Mn Services
- Syntrus Achmea Real Estate & Finance
- ASR Vastgoed
- CBRE Global Investors
- Kroonenberg Groep
- Altera Vastgoed
- RJB Group of Companies
- HB Capital
- Patrizia AG
- TK Maxx
- Calzedonia / Intimissimi
- Leasing multiple former Hudson’s Bay department stores.
- Client advice and negotiations for the landlords of 63 former V&D high street department stores.
- Lease of Europe´s largest H&M flagship store in Rotterdam (approx. 6,200 sqm) and expansion of H&M in Eindhoven, shopping centre De Heuvel.
- Lease of Uniqlo flagship store in Amsterdam and The Hague.
- Lease of LEGO flagship store in Amsterdam in combination with Intimissimi.
- Team successes for stores of H&M Home, Uniqlo, Guess, SuperDry, Tommy Hilfiger and Size? at the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam.
- Take-over of 15 Setpoint shops for JD Sports.
- Lease disposals and optimisation of retail mix and rentability in several shopping centres: Barones in Breda, St. Jorisplein in Amersfoort, Beurstraverse (“Koopgoot”) in Rotterdam, De Heuvel in Eindhoven, Gelderlandplein in Amsterdam on behalf of various Landlords.
- Member of the EMEA Retail Board.
- Member of RICS.
- Bachelor's Degree, Commercial Economics and Management, Hanzehogeschool in Groningen, the Netherlands