Christian van Cadsand
Partner • The Netherlands
Christian is an associate member of the Corporate Occupier and Investor Services team in the Netherlands. In this role he advises mainly corporate clients on real estate strategies, and is also actively involved in acquisitions and dispositions.
• National SPOC for General Electric in The Netherlands regarding all real estate
• Regear of 8.000 sq.m office space for Danone at Schiphol WTC
• Regear of 6.500 sq.m business space for Fiat at Schiphol Area
• Renewal of 16.000 sq.m office space for Jacobs at Leiden
• Renewal of 12.000 sq.m business space for General Electric at Schiphol
• Acquisition of 4.000 sq.m office space for Thomson Reuters in Amsterdam
• Acquisition of 1.200 sq.m office space for Discovery Channel in Amsterdam North, as well as the surrender of current lease liability
• Several acquisitions: JP Morgan (700 sq.m), Omnicom (1.600 sq.m), UL International (2.000 sq.m), GE (4.000 sq.m) Fluor (3.000 sq.m)- mixed use space
Christian holds a bachelors degree in real estate from the Hanze College in Groningen. His highly appreciated graduation paper dealt with the attainability of the ambition of the new Central Business District in Amsterdam.
Christian has been with C&W for 6 years throughout which he has become responsible for a number of key accounts including General Electric and Thomson Reuters.
Christian is a successful hockey player and a proven team player. As a midfielder he knows the importance of keeping the overview and to be able to switch quickly from defence to offence.
• General Electric
• Thomson Reuters
• Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
• JP Morgan