Partner (EMEA Grade - Partner) • The Netherlands
Diederik is a Partner and is responsible for the Industrial & Logistics service line of Cushman & Wakefield at the offices in Arnhem, Enschede, Groningen and Zwolle.
Diederik is an enterprising real estate professional that specializes in the industrial and logistics market in the Netherlands. He advises clients in transaction negotiations, in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate. He has been working in commercial real estate for over 20 years and has built up a large network of tenants, investors and developers. His approach is characterized by expertise, service and dedication.
In the North East of the Netherlands, Diederik is responsible for 7 experienced professionals who assist owners and users of industrial and logistics real estate with various real estate issues.
- 2016 - present Cushman & Wakefield - Partner responsible for Industrial & Logistics in the North East of the Netherlands
- 2009 - 2016 DTZ Zadelhoff - Director office Enschede
- 2006 - 2009 DTZ Zadelhoff - Associate director Enschede
- 1999 - 2006 DTZ Zadelhoff - Senior real estate agent Enschede
- 1996 - 1999 DTZ Zadelhoff - Trainee / Junior broker Enschede
- Ter Steege vastgoed
- Apollo Vredestein
- Universiteit Twente
- Advanced Management Academy - Cushman & Wakefield
- Business Economics at University of Groningen