Project Manager • Poland
Kinga works as a Project Manager in the Project Development Services department in the Krakow’s branch of Cushman & Wakefield.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, she gained 5 years of construction experience working on office projects, successively as: Site engineer, Contract manager and then Head of the Fit-out department. During that time period she prepared office spaces for over 40 clients. She is experienced in managing the investment process covering all its stages from the investment preparation, contracting, ordering of materials, execution and control to finally the handover stage. She was also responsible for managing a team of engineers.
Good work organization, great scrupulosity, knowledge of the specifics of construction works, independent management of the construction process from the point of view of the general contractor are the skills that prepared her to conduct projects in her current role.
- Kingfisher, Equal Business Park B, Kraków – approx. 4 500 m²
- TeConnectivity, Equal Business Park C – approx. 1 500 m²
- Regus, Equal Business Park C, Kraków – approx. 1 500 m²
- Bitpanda, Wadowicka 3C, Kraków – approx. 1400 m²
- Luxmed, Carbon Tower, Wrocław – approx. 2 000 m²
- Idea Getin Leasing, Carbon Tower, Wrocław – approx. 4 700 m²
- Quickwork, Carbon Tower, Wrocław – approx. 1 500 m²
- Fortum, Palio Office Park A, Gdańsk – approx. 1800 m²
- Quickwork, Palio Office Park A, Gdańsk – approx. 1800 m²
Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie; Master of science in Civil engineering.