Experience, skill and superior service.
Whether you own or invest in a full-service hotel, a riverboat casino or a conference center, Cushman & Wakefield’s Hospitality & Gaming practice group offers a full range of valuation and advisory services to help you uncover what’s next for your properties. Our experts dig deeply to understand your critical business issues and unique real estate circumstances. We combine this knowledge with industry experience, local market data, global coverage and responsive service. Many of our Hospitality & Gaming professionals have prior experience as hotel operators, developers, lenders, advisors and lawyers, helping to create one of the most experienced and highly skilled teams of experts in every facet of the industry.
Look to us to provide comprehensive Hospitality & Gaming valuation services, including:
- Property Appraisals & Review. Appraisal services for corporations, institutional investors, advisors and lenders. Expense analysis, feasibility studies and impact studies. Multi-property portfolio valuation capabilities.
- Diligence Advisory. CMBS underwriting. Due diligence for acquisition/Financing. B-piece underwriting. Loan portfolio underwriting and due diligence. Cash flow modeling.
- Financial Reporting. Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP). ASC 820, fair value measurements. ASC 805, business combinations. Debt valuation.
- Dispute Analysis & Litigation. Expert testimony. Arbitration. Litigation/trial support & consulting.
- Property Tax Services. Assessment appeals. Business and personal property tax compliance & audit support. Proprietary software. Full outsourcing capabilities.
Our talented experts have experience with all Hospitality & Gaming property types, including:
- Full-service hotels
- Limited-service hotels
- Select-service hotels
- Extended-stay hotels
- Boutique hotels
- Land-based casinos and resorts
- Dockside and riverboat casinos
- Pari-mutuel racetracks
- Card clubs
- Native American casinos
- Conference centers
- Timeshares and fractional ownership
- Lodging driven mixed-use
- Integrated resorts