Retail Valuation Thought Leadership
Cushman & Wakefield’s Retail practice group is comprised of retail industry thought leaders who possess an average of 20+ years of experience in the retail sector. Our experts are distinguished by a combination of experience, local market insight, global coverage and responsive service. We draw upon the diverse disciplines available from other Cushman & Wakefield core services in 250 markets to provide unrivaled market insight, expert witness testimony, and a thorough understanding of your core needs, objectives and unique retail real estate circumstances. Look to us to provide comprehensive retail valuation services, including:
Property Appraisals & Review. Appraisal services for owners, institutional investors, advisors and lenders. Income and Expense analysis, Fair Value reporting, and appraisal review and management studies and impact studies. Multi-property portfolio valuation capabilities.
Diligence Advisory. CMBS underwriting. Due diligence for acquisition/Financing. B-piece underwriting. Loan portfolio underwriting and due diligence. Cash flow modeling and review.
Consulting Advisory. Market feasibility studies, portfolio optimization strategies, market penetration and void analysis.
Financial Reporting. Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP). ASC 820, fair value measurements. ASC 805, business combinations. Debt valuation.
Dispute Analysis & Litigation. Expert testimony. Arbitration. Litigation/trial support & consulting.
Property Tax Services. Assessment appeals. Business and personal property tax compliance & audit support. Proprietary software. Full outsourcing capabilities.
Industry Intelligence. We maintain more than 1,000 retailer profiles and have authored several white papers on timely industry topics. In addition, we support our team with the following Industry Overviews:
- Airport Retail Industry Overviews
- Department Store Investment Market Overview
- Drug Store Industry Overview
- Fitness Center Industry Overview
- Lifestyle Center Industry Overview
- Marts Overview
- Movie Theater Industry Overview
- National Net Lease Overview
- National Retail Market Analysis
- Outlet Center Industry Overview
- Quick-Service Restaurant Industry Overview
- Restaurant Industry Overview
- Supermarket Industry Overview
Our talented experts have an exchange of intelligence to solve the most complex and critical retail assignments. We have experience with all retail property types, including:
- Convenience stores
- Department stores
- Freestanding and net lease
- High street and urban projects
- Hybrid developments
- Land/new developments
- Lifestyle, power and outlet centers
- Mixed use projects
- Neighborhood and community centers
- Regional and superregional malls
- Restaurants/Food Halls
- Superstores and free-standing big box stores
- Theaters and entertainment