The life sciences industry is experiencing significant change with M&A activity, patent expirations, increasingly complex manufacturing processes, an aging population, the competition for talent, the rise of bioinformatics and big data and the increased automation of laboratory work.
Despite these challenges the sector continues to grow and flourish, we want to help ensure that your highly specialised research & development, commercial, innovation and manufacturing spaces continue to support your changing business needs.
We take a structured and evidenced based approach to supporting clients portfolio management and provide real estate strategy and services that help you to:
• create science & place – helping you to attract, develop and retain leading scientific and executive talent
• identify the best locations and clusters for R&D, manufacturing and commercial operations
• monetise under utilised assets in your portfolio and increase the flexibility of your real estate portfolio
• prepare for merger, acquisition, spin off and partnering activity
• capitalise on emerging trends and innovations,such as laboratory automation and digitalisation
• develop properties, on time, to budget and to specification
• manage lease and/or purchase transactions
As a leader in life sciences, we’re able to leverage our network of professionals. Their research and insights support our mission of providing you with a valuable edge in a highly acquisitive and highlycompetitive marketplace